Thursday, May 28, 2015

Waves POM-105785.2 Review

I know this doesn't quite fit here, but I just bought this thing (almost wrote thong, tgf spellcheck), and I felt the need to review it. Unfortunately, the netonnet website wouldn't let me do it without publishing my email adress... So I put it here instead.

I'm on a diet at the moment, so air popped popcorn sounded like just the thing for a snack.

By the way, don't worry, just because I don't eat it, doesn't mean I don't bake it, plenty of recipes for cakes and cookies and more to come. You're free to use butter and eggs and whatnot. I was always of the opinion, better a small slice of something special, than a big slice of something average.

Anyway, I have to say I'm very impressed by this machine. It's MUCH faster than using a pot, without using any fat, and without the trans-fats of microwave popcorn. 

A minute or so, and you have a bowl full of popcorn. 

It's a bit noisy, but not too bad, and you won't need to stand it for very long (this thing is FAST). And there is next to nothing in regards to washing up.

TIP: If you want the salt to stick to the popcorn, just spray some water (mist) on the popcorn before salting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment