Saturday, July 12, 2014

Simple Chocolate Sauce

This is a chocolate sauce for ice cream or other desserts. It's simple, quick and delicious.

When I say that it's simple and quick, I mean that it contains 3 ingredients, and takes just a few minutes to make!

Basically... I'll never buy ready-made chocolate sauce again.

I like my chocolate sauce quite bitter, so I only use about a tablespoon of sugar, but if you like it sweeter, just add more sugar.

Chocolates sauce (over vanilla ice cream)





















Ingredients
100g Dark chocolate (70%)
1 dl Water
1 tbsp - 1 dl Sugar (according to taste)


Break the chocolate into pieces, and add it and the other ingredients to a pot. Heat on a medium heat, while stirring, until the chocolate and sugar has melted and the sauce becomes even.

Tip#1: If the sauce seems a bit thick, just add a small amount of water.

Tip#2: If you have sauce left over, put it in an airtight container and place in the fridge. It'll keep for about a week. When you want it, just reheat in the microwave to re-melt it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment